recipes and tips for better living

Monday, January 11, 2016

New Cafe Latte Shakeology

Tell me i'm not the only one that woke up at 5:30am today to submit their order of the new Cafe Latte Shakeology flavor that released today? This is the superfood tonic I have THRIVED on for two years and don't go a day without. I've been adding coffee to mine to make a mocha-chino and so happy to not have to compromise the alkaline/acidity levels of my shake anymore. So here's what's super cool about this new flavor....

+ It uses the whole red fleshy coffee fruit which surrounds the coffee bean and is a powerful superfood and antioxidant. This also happens to be a part of the coffee bean that is often disregarded, therefore it's usage is now adding to sustainable agriculture and providing a new revenue source for coffee plantation owners and workers.

+ It tastes like a mocha frappachino but only has 150 calories, 2 grams of fat, 7 grams of sugar, and has 16 grams of protein. Compare that to a mocha frappachino at Starbux which has 410 calories, 15 grams of fat, 61 grams of sugar, and only 5 grams of protein. Plus Shakeology has a full vitamin profile.

+ It also has the full spectrum of Superfoods and super nutrients that Shakeology has always been known for: phyto-green nutrients, probiotics, enzymes, adaptogens and antioxidants.

+ It has a 30 day bottom of the bag money-back guarantee. I always love a company that will stand behind the integrity of their products!


If you haven't submitted your order yet, message me so i can help you out or visit my Shakeology site.  



Two benefits of ordering yours with me WHEN YOU MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY:

1. You get immediate access to my online exclusive member only accountability group, BPTN meal plan, ayurveda and cleansing resources, and so much incredible support from a community of others who are also focusing on their health and wellness.

2. You can do a full challenge program with me for the SAME PRICE as it is to order a bag of shakeology through another site. As a matter of fact, when you place you order with me, for the same price as a 30 day bag of Shakeology you'll also get access to my member only community, get my best selling fitness program, my best selling meal guide, a 3 day slim down plan, portion containers to measure your food, a shaker cup, AND my free coaching!



Email me for deets it's much quicker than shopping through my website which i only update on occasion. I'm way more of a one on one person anyway, and i enjoy getting to meet my blog readers and learn your goals and interests! Can't wait to meet you and get you started!



xo meredith
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig